32nd CSUN Assistive Technology Conference Presentation and Supplementary Materials
Accessibility is critical to leverage the power of technology and provide equal educational opportunities for all students, particularly those with disabilities. Presenters Tracy Gray, Ph.D. (Center on Technology and Disability) and Jose Blackorby, Ph.D., (CAST) address the following key topics at the 32nd CSUN Assistive Technology Conference:
- What is Accessibility?
- Universal Design for Learning, Accessible Educational Materials, and Assistive Technology Tools
- Implications for Education Leaders
These resources will be referenced and shared during the presentation:
- Digital Accessibility Toolkit: What Education Leaders Need to Know (Toolkit)
- 5 Things to Know About Your Role in Ensuring Accessibility (Infographic)
- Making Content Accessible for All Students (Quick Guide)
- Accessibility is More Than a Checklist (Quick Guide)
- Accessibility Tools and Resources: Getting Started with Accessibility (Resource Guide)
- Digital Accessibility: What Educators Need to Know (PPT Presentation)
Resources developed by the SEA/LEA team at CTD led by American Institutes for Research.